On October 1, 2005, LIG Insurance Company, Ltd. (LIG) based in Seoul, South Korea created Leading Insurance Services, Inc. f/k/a LIG Management Services, Inc. (“LIS”) in the United States. LIG became keenly aware of the growing opportunities in the United States and decided to build an insurance underwriting organization specifically designed to respond to the unique needs of the Korean-American business community.
Today, the Korean-American business community remains an integral part of the LIG identify, but we have developed into a dynamic organization serving the needs of business owners throughout CA, HI, IL. NY, NJ, PA and VA.
Headquartered in Fort Lee, NJ, with branch offices in Glendale and Fremont, CA, we continue to grow and provide commercial insurance risks with a focus on small to mid-sized businesses.
Commercial Property Insurance Target Market
LIG has hit the scenes as a competitive market for apartment buildings, mixed use buildings (apartments over retail), and other commercial property types. Although their sweet spot is $3,000,000 in commercial property insurance and below, there are opportunities for larger buildings. When it comers to Commercial Property Insurance, LIG has been known to save people hundreds.
LIG’s in-house Risk management Department exclusively serves their clients with tailored plans devised to mitigate risk exposure and hazards that may lead to a potential loss. Their highly trained staff members provide unobtrusive, thorough analysis of risks, emphasizing politeness and courtesy to all of their clients.
- Review operations for risk identification and hazard assessment
- Pre-quote inspection (by request)
- Evaluate the client’s existing loss control procedure and program
- Risk analysis of inspection and survey conducted
- Recommendations for improvement
- Offer safeguard checklist for specific industry segments
- Verify compliance with recommendations (follow up)
- Review and analyze operational procedure and policies relating to risk management
- Internal audits and quality control to support our company’s risk management procedures and policies