Deans & Homer Commercial Property Insurance

What They Do

Although Deans & Homer is not a commercial property insurance company, they do the things that commercial property insurance companies do, including underwriting risks, issuing policies, collecting payment, and handling claims. The policies we issue are primarily for commercial properties and the liability associated with owning them.

How They Do It

Deans & Homer┬ásells their commercial property insurance through independent agents who work with Deans & Homer. These agents have access to a variety of insurance companies. Your agent will assist you in deciding which company’s coverage and premiums are most suitable for your needs.

Deans & Homer writes primarily commercial property and inland marine insurance.

Stone Creek Insurance Agency will be your primary contact for questions about or changes to your commercial property insurance policy.





Fill out my online form.